Friday, July 4, 2008

I would be eating Peppermint Bark.

Ghirardelli Limited Edition Peppermint Bark


Tina would have been smart enough to stock up on that delicious crunchy/smooth chocolaty-peppermint piece of heaven before it went back into hibernation. Now if I want it, I'm going to have to spend $25 to get 4 bars of it off of Ebay. It might be worth it though, my craving for it cannot be denied. I can almost feel it jumping on my taste buds.

I think I'm experiencing the need for a little Christmas in July. I want to go find a JCPenney Christmas catalog and make my Christmas list right now. I think there's a Polly Pocket Mansion with my name on it. I

While I'm at it, I want some Ecto Cooler too. I bet Tina stocked up on that before Hi-C(or Minute Maid, whatever) made the biggest mistake of their lives and discontinued it. While I was busy making perfectly sun baked mud-pies as a child, she was hoarding Ecto Cooler.

My original plan for today consisted of possibly going down the river with a few friends and drinking wine straight out of the box(the best possible way to celebrate a holiday). This crappy weather isn't having any of that though. I guess I'll just have to settle for a 4th of July cookout with the family, and some patriotic looking cake. Maybe I'll smuggle some fireworks from across the Pennsylvania border while I'm at it. Happy 4th everyone!

No comments: